Despite an animation quality below what Wit Studio had accustomed us to for the first three seasons of the series, the fourth season of Shingeki no Kyojin remains unfailingly popular, with the upcoming broadcast of its grand finale.
With the two first parts that were able to implant a terrifying apocalyptic atmosphere in the minds of the spectators, the final season of the anime still reserves a large number of revelations, which will be revealed during its third and final parts.
In this article, we bring you all the essential information about the anime Shingeki no Kyojin Final Season Part 3: starting with its release date, the platform on which to watch it in VOSTFR, but also its different trailers, visuals, and other important information!
Please note that this page is regularly updated, in order to correspond as precisely as possible to the latest official announcements.
The release date of the anime Shingeki no Kyojin Final Season Part 3 (Attack on Titan Season 4 – Part 3), directed by animation studio MAPPA, is scheduled for March 3, 2023, in Japan. This final season of the series will be broadcast in two parts, with a first part scheduled for March 3 and a second part scheduled for later, during the year 2023.
On the official website of the series, the production committee specifies that part 1 (the one scheduled for March 3) will take the format of a special episode, the duration of which will be 1 hour. The format of part 2 has not yet been indicated.
Like the rest of the anime, this final season will be simulcast in France on the Crunchyroll streaming platform.
As for the production team of this final part, it remains unchanged from the two previous parts. It is still Yuichiro Hayashi who officiates as director of the project at the animation studio MAPPA ( Jujutsu Kaisen / Chainsaw Man ). Hiroshi Seko ( Vinland Saga / Mob Psycho 100 ) retains his position as a screenwriter while Tomohiro Kishi ( Dorohedoro ) is once again credited for character design. Motoi Okunou ( Banana Fish ) and Subaru Ikeda ( Attack on Titan Season 4 – Part 2 ) return to 3D directing while Hiroyuki Sawano ( 86: Eighty-Six) and Kohta Yamamoto (Kingdom Season 4 ) is composing the music.
As for the artistic distribution, we find the usual actors, namely:
- Yuki Kaji as Eren Jäger
- Yui Ishikawa as Mikasa Ackerman
- Marina Inoue as Armin Arlelt
- Romi Park as Hansi Zoe
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Livai Ackerman
- Kisho Taniyama as Jean Kirschtein
- Hiro Shimono as Conny Springer
- Shiori Mikami as Historia Reiss
- Takehito Koyasu as Sieg Jäger
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Reiner Braun
- Kensho Ono as Floch Forster
- Yu Shimamura as Annie Leonhart
- Mitsuki Saiga as Jelena
- Natsuki Hanae as Falco Gleis
- Ayane Sakura as Gaby Braun
- Manami Numakura as Pieck Finger
As a reminder, the Shingeki no Kyojin anime is adapted from Hajime Isayama ‘s eponymous manga, pre-published between September 2009 and April 2021 in Japanese publisher Kodansha’s Bessatsu Shonen Magazine. In France, the manga has been published by Pika since June 2013, while the first three seasons of the animated series as well as the first two parts of the fourth season can be found on Crunchyroll.
After nearly a century of peace, the last survivors of humanity, sheltered behind three gigantic concentric walls, fell back into the throes of death following the attack of a sixty-meter Titan, who came to destroy one of the protective walls.
Following this tragic event, which resulted in the death of thousands of people, including Eren’s own mother, the latter joined the exploration battalions alongside his friends Mikasa and Armin, in order to take part in the confrontation with mysterious creatures.
Soon, the real culprits behind the offensive were revealed to be soldiers from the Mahr continent, capable of transforming into Titans and infiltrating the island of Paradis to capture the owner of the Original Titan: the very one who is able to control all his fellows.
As a result of the discovery that the Titans are actually Indians transformed by Mahr, the fighters of Paradis have launched an assault on the continent: the forced hand of Eren, who has chosen to go there alone, unaware of the opinion of his peers.
Following the massacre orchestrated by Eren and the kidnapping of Sieg Jäger, the Mahr army in turn launches a lightning counter-attack on Paradis, with the objective of eliminating Eren for good, before he can unleash the powers of the Original Titan.
But after many efforts to prevent it and following the failure of the soft eradication plan of the Eldian people imagined in secret by Sieg, Eren finally managed to unleash the omnipotence of his Titan.
Awakening the hundreds of colossal titans who were locked within the walls of Paradise, the one who never stopped moving forward begins a fatal march on the world, reducing to dust all that stands on its passage.
Determined to put an end to Eren’s murderous madness, the alliance made up of the former members of the exploration battalion and the former Mahr warriors, now united for the same cause, sets out in pursuit.
Is it even still possible to put an end to this disaster?
About Anime Shingeki no Kyojin Season 4 – Part 3
The anime Shingeki no Kyojin is adapted from the eponymous manga by Hajime Isayama.
- Genre: Shonen, Action, Drama, Thriller, Horror, Mystery
- Release date: March 3, 2023
- Auteur : Hajime Isayama
- Animation studio: MAP
- Director: Yuichiro Hayashi
- Scénario : Hiroshi Seko
- 3D directors: Motoi Okunou, Subaru Ikeda
- Chara Design: Tomohiro Kishi
- Music: Hiroyuki Sawano & Kohta Yamamoto
- Eren Jäger : Yuki Kaji
- Mikasa Ackerman: Yui Ishikawa
- Armin Arlelt : Marina Inoue
- Hansi Zoe: Romi Park
- Livai Ackerman: Hiroshi Kamiya
- Historia Reiss: Shiori Mikami
- Jean Kirschtein : Kisho Taniyama
- Conny Springer : Hiro Shimono
- Sieg Jäger : Takehito Koyasu
- Reiner Braun: Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Floch Forster: Kensho Ono
- Annie Leonhart: Yu Shimamura
- Jelena : Mitsuki Saiga
- Falco Gleis: Natsuki Hanae
- Gaby Braun: Ayane Sakura
- Pieck Finger : Manami Numakura
- Kiyomi Azumabito : Kiri Yoshizawa
- Onyankopon: Kouji Hiwatari
- Shingeki no Kyojin (S1): 25 episodes – 2013 – Crunchyroll / Netflix / ADN
- Shingeki no Kyojin (S2): 12 episodes – 2017 – Crunchyroll / Netflix / ADN
- Shingeki no Kyojin (S3): 22 episodes – 2018/2019 – Crunchyroll / Netflix / ADN
- Shingeki no Kyojin (S4 – Partie 1): 16 episodes – 2020/2021 – Crunchyroll
- Shingeki no Kyojin – Chronicle: Film recapitulated (2h) – 2020
- Shingeki no Kyojin (OAD): 8 episodes – Crunchyroll
- Shingeki no Kyojin (S4 – Partie 2): 12 episodes – 2022 – Crunchyroll
The manga Attack on Titan can be found in France in Pika editions.
What do you think of this article about the release date of the anime Shingeki no Kyojin Final Season Part 3 (Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 3)?
Feel free to give your opinion in the comments!